[Callers] Halloween

Angela DeCarlis aedecarlis at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:00:02 PDT 2017

Zombies of Sugar Hill (Gene Hubert) comes to mind. Perhaps Cats and More
Cats by Melanie Axel-Lute?

The Pirate-themed dance email I put out last month could have some useful
overlap.

Other key words to look for that might not be immediately obvious, but
could be construed as Halloween-themed: "candy", "spirit" (has anyone
written a dance called That's the Spirit, for example?).

Just have the band play "Jump at the Sun" all night, and you'll be set. ;)

On Oct 12, 2017 9:16 AM, "Rich Sbardella via Callers" <