[Callers] Does this dance exist?

QuiAnn2 quiann2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 7 15:42:52 PDT 2017

Hi, all! I recently wrote this dance and would like to know if it’s already out there somewhere and being called by people. As always, your feedback is appreciated. I test called it in September and it went well. Seth Tepfer called it in River Falls and it went well, though he is going to try it with LLF&B at the top of A2.

Joyous Rose
by Jacqui Grennan
Contra/Becket-CW

A1 -----------
(4) Gents Give & Take their N
(12) N Sw
A2 -----------
(8) Circle L 1x
(8) N allem RH 1-1/2 plus to short waves, ladies LH in middle (allemande is just under 2x)
(4) Balance the wave
(4) Move forward to new wave, w/ NEW N allem. Right 1/2 (gents middle LH) <=PROGRESSION
(4) Balance the wave
(4) Swing thru - Neighbor allem. Right 1/2, Ladies allem. Left 1/2
(16) P B&Sw
End Effects: Wait out improper