[Callers] New Dance?

Alexandra Deis-Lauby adeislauby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 15:34:28 PDT 2017

If you find experienced folks do those moves faster, you could swap the ladies chain/dosido for a gents chain and do si do and make the facing star 1 1/4. I think that would make it clockwise becket.  Amble on west?

Thanks for working to fix that problem. I often wish my box had dances with a pousette, or a ricochet, or a mad robin that had no other non-survey figure and also had some built in recovery time.

Alex

Sent from my iPhone