[Callers] Cheat Sheet of Dance Move Substitutions?

DAVID HARDING dharding101 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 10:00:03 PST 2017

Look at Cary Ravitz's web page on contra dance choreography (http://www.dance.ravitz.us/chor.php), especially the section on what he calls black boxes.  http://www.dance.ravitz.us/chor.php#m  I think that is exactly what you are asking about.  He did a useful workshop on that subject at Pigtown Fling a few years ago.

David Harding