[Callers] Moving past self-flagellation

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:27:35 PST 2017

I have learned that owning my mistakes publicly is an important part of
moving forward.  Sometimes I use humor to soften the blow.  Another very
important thing I have learned is to make the next dance a great dance.
Something fun, with guaranteed success.  Our mistakes bother us more that
they bother most dancers.

My belief is that we are hired to help the dancers have a good time.  One
or two little mistakes will not destroy our efforts, and even a major
mistake need not be taken out of the context of an overall successful
evening.  (BTW, these are truths that I am still learning)

Rich Sbardella
Stafford, CT

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Maia McCormick via Callers <