[Callers] Moving past self-flagellation

Charles chuckabell at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:21:14 PST 2017

Great topic, Maia -

I'm reminded of what a college environmental science professor once said: "The solution to pollution is dilution." In terms of your question, I find one solution is to call more gigs; that way, there is less time to brood over mistakes, and the errors become less noticeable!

That in addition to all of the other tips that others have already provided might provide some comfort...😊