[Callers] Publishing dances on the web

Mary Collins nativedae at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:46:45 PST 2017

Hi Luke and others - I'm guessing that Luke's query my stem from my recent
question regarding the authorship not gone of his dances. So, this is how I
have been collecting dances. I dance them, mostly, then ask for the calls.
Or, I observe or dance one, get the name and Google it. Failing that I ask
caller friends for the calls and author.  Sometimes I may look for a theme
(i.e. tax day). Being relatively new at calling I guess I lean toward what
I like more than anything. Being older, I can resist succumbing to calling
beyond my current comfort level, or writing impossible dances.

Now having said that ...I resist technology and color code everything,
easy, one, advanced, waves, hens etc. Old school but it is what works for
me.

Btw Luke, Valimont's dance worked well and all loved it, thanks.
Mary

On Nov 4, 2017 11:26 PM, "Luke Donforth via Callers" <