[Callers] New Dance?

Ric Goldman - Letsdance via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed May 31 23:11:18 PDT 2017

Hi Bob,

It's almost the same as my dance Fried Rice, written in 2012 in a Chinese
restaurant while waiting for dinner.  The only difference is the B2 5-8:

Fried Rice, duple improper

A1           1-8          Neighbors balance + swing

A2           1-4          Gents allemande L 1-1/2

                5-8          Partners swing

B1           1-4          Long lines fwd & back

                5-8          Circle L 3/4

B2           1-4          Neighbors allemande R 1-1/2

                5-6          Balance the ring, petronella

7-8          Balance the ring, petronella with an extra half-turn to face
new neighbors

Hope this helps.

Thanx, Ric Goldman