[Callers] ???? Looking for Author of Dance -dancers adjust

K Panton via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Mar 25 15:41:02 PDT 2017

To my knowledge, it depends on the dance; i.e. how many beats has the
choreographer allowed for. Some dances are timed to 2 beats zig, 2 beats
zag. Some are timed for 4 beat zig and 4 beat zag.

I believe that "Cows are Watching" (just looked online) and  Weave the
Line, as examples, are the latter.

I can't recall the name of a dance with the similar zig/zag into a gents
alle L as "Cows" that, I think, has 2 beats/zig timing.

Ken