[Callers] Another dance-check zig-zag R dance

Bob Isaacs via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Mar 14 20:04:59 PDT 2017

Hi Ron:

Two transitions in this dance I find troubling.  The R and L through/gents allemande is awkward for the gents, whose L hand is occupied in the courtesy turn of the R and L through.  This can be avoided by 1/2 hey (GL, PR, LL, NR), gents allemande L 1 1/2 (or allemande/hey if you prefer that order).

But swing/circle R?

Bob