[Callers] What to do with a really bad new dancer?

Meg Dedolph via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Mar 6 15:17:20 PST 2017

A friend of mine with autistic kids shared something with me that she
learned from her kids' therapist: some people have a hard time taking
verbal direction for physical activity and do better by seeing a
demonstration.
So sometimes when I have a dancer on the floor who seems really confused, I
think about this idea. Your mileage may vary.
Anyway. Good luck.
Meg in Chicago
On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 4:58 PM Marie-Michèle Fournier via Callers <