[Callers] Looking for a particular sort of becket dance

Kalia Kliban via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jun 29 17:05:20 PDT 2017

On 6/29/2017 4:54 PM, Linda Leslie wrote:
> I guess I misunderstood your rules!  I thought you wished to avoid circle left 3/4, N swing, not all circles in the A1.  Hope you find enough!
> Linda

You had a couple of really good ones in the list that did fit my
criteria, and the ones that weren't appropriate for my callers' class
handout are still excellent additions to my own files.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -- This list is one of the
best possible resources for callers.  Thank you all for being here and
thanks to the folks who set it up and keep it running!

Kalia