[Callers] Similar list for musicians?

Bree Kalb via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Jun 24 19:20:52 PDT 2017

Thanks, everyone for the quick and helpful responses.

On Sat, Jun 24, 2017 at 6:14 PM Linda Leslie via Callers <

> I just joined by going to the following link:
>
> Linda
>

> On Jun 24, 2017, at 5:35 PM, April Blum via Callers <
>
> April Blum here. I will happily join the organizers group if you can point
> me in the right direction. On Jun 24, 2017 4:13 PM, Chris Weiler via
> Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:
>

> Hi Everyone,
>

> The other SharedWeight lists are fairly low traffic, but there is
> something that people can do about that. The more people ask questions, the
> more the members of the list remember that it’s there as a resource and the
> more questions that are posted. The Caller’s list got started because I was
> a new caller and had lots of questions and got the ball rolling. The other
> lists (Musicians, Organizers & Web Content) need people to get the ball
> rolling. Once the momentum gets started, more people join and the more
> information gets shared. I hope that some of you will take it upon
> yourselves to join those lists and get things going.
>

> All the best,
>
> Chris Weiler
>
> Co-founder SharedWeight

Bree Kalb, LCSW
301 W. Weaver St.
Carrboro, NC 27510
Psychotherapy and Mindfulness Meditation Classes
919-932-6262 x216
www.thewellnessalliance.com
www.facebook.com/carrboromindfulnessandmeditation