[Callers] Quiet (was: Super easy dances - do they exist?)

Sue C. Hulsether via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jun 19 11:39:06 PDT 2017

I worked with a Physical Education teacher once who said “Here’s the deal…”  and all the kids shouted back, “What’s the deal?”.

Also —  someone gave me this gem early on in my teaching career:  They listen better if they are sitting down.
I use it alot:  “Everybody sit down and face the __________ (stage/center of gym/wherever you are).”  Quick demo, stand up and do that, sit back down.

sch

Sue Hulsether
shulsether at mac.com