[Callers] Swing Like Thunder

dje h via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jun 14 11:14:57 PDT 2017

David has the right one, thank you! The next question I had was whether the circles got progressively bigger or whether it was always circles of 4. Thanks so much!
Deborah Hyland St Louis

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Wed, Jun 14, 2017 at 11:50 AM, DAVID HARDING<dharding101 at comcast.net> wrote:   Also known as "California Fruit Basket," or "Ladies Bow, Gents Bow Under" The signature move is the basket swing. Couple 1 visits first Couple 2, then couple 3, then couple 4. Et cetera.
http://www.lloydshaw.org/swing-like-thunder.html