[Callers] Major Hey

Erik Hoffman via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jun 9 13:44:37 PDT 2017

Hi Richard,

Ah, yes, it's been so long since I danced K&E that I forgot it's sort of one left progressing becket and one right progressing becket side by side and intermingling. Seeing it here reminded me that I want to learn it again, but replied prior to working through it.

And yes, in my dance it's sort of like two becket contras side by side, and when you get to the hey for eight, you just switch to the other line. It could be done in contra formation, and just do a hey for four in that B2.

Thanks for pointing out the differences.

And, I see, it's been a couple months since I've looked at Trad Callers, and forgot that, in order to reply to the list, I've got to put the shareweight email in the "to:" field...

~Erik