[Callers] New Dance to Share

Mac Mckeever via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Jun 8 18:35:39 PDT 2017

I have a dance called The Weevil by Richard Mason
It is a 7 person set (3 face 4)

It looks like it would be fun - but I have never had the opportunity to try it out.  Anyone had any experience with this one?
The Weevil

|    |
The Weevil
 A gender free dance written by by Richard Mason for 7 people in friends garden on a sunny summer day in New Zeal...  |   |

Mac McKeever