[Callers] Fwd: Does This Sequence Exist?

Jerome Grisanti via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jul 18 18:58:58 PDT 2017

Thanks for your comments.

Rich, I had considered a circle left, and chose the circle right for
similar reasons as Joy as articulated. I do want to test this, particularly
asking people dancing the ladies role about the flow and/or momentum shift
they experience.

Joy, yes, I would certainly be sure to make it clear in teaching that it's
the NEXT neighbor for the roll away. Thanks for your encouragement of a
circle right, I'll let the list know how dancers respond.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 3:46 PM, Joy Greenwolfe via Callers <