[Callers] Fwd: Does This Sequence Exist?

Joy Greenwolfe via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jul 18 13:46:03 PDT 2017

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

The advantage of circling right before the Neighbor swing in this dance is that the Ladies lead in the circle in front of the person they will be swinging, which is always a smoother transition than the Gents leading a circle into a swing.

The circle right also adds a distinctive flavor to the dance that might otherwise look a little generic.

Another detail I noticed is that in the A1, it would be helpful for clarity’s sake to specify that the gents roll away their *new* Neighbor, not the one they just swung.

Joy Greenwolfe
Durham, NC