[Callers] 4 couple set Chorus Jig

Jerome Grisanti via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jul 16 19:51:48 PDT 2017

Yoyo,

What's the starting formation -- four couple longways proper? I'm having
trouble picturing all turn contra corners but perhaps I'm missing something.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 7:37 PM, Yoyo Zhou via Callers <