[Callers] Traditional Dance and Music Retirement Community in NC

Bree Kalb via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jul 5 19:33:17 PDT 2017

Hello Everyone,

A group of dancers/callers/musicians in the Triangle area of North Carolina
are in the midst of exciting plans to create a continuing care retirement
community centered around music and dance. We have been meeting with groups
of interested people, conducted a market study (with an excellent outcome),
started working with a group of consultants who design innovative
retirement communities, and have begun fundraising to pay for the design
process.

So far, we have focused on reaching out to local folks; now we are
spreading the word more widely.

If you are curious, please visit our website.
http://dancingintoretirementnc.org/

Right now, the website is the way we communicate with people out of town,
but I'll soon create a Facebook page and then an electronic newsletter. If
you are close enough to Durham, NC to attend a 1/2 day informational
session, let me know if you would like to be invited. We offer one every
few months--the next is August 26.

You can write to me directly or leave a message at the website if you want
more information or have comments/reactions.

Bree Kalb

Carrboro, NC