[Callers] Another vote for "jets" and "rubies"

Tony Parkes via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jan 30 08:16:47 PST 2017

I second Donna’s request for hard data, particularly on rising/falling/static attendance. Let’s remember, too, that there are many factors involved in attendance, and also that a series can buck the general trend. The church I attend, part of a national body that has seen steep declines in my lifetime, has grown 30 percent over the last five years – for the right reasons, one hopes.

Tony Parkes
Billerica, Mass.
www.hands4.com<http://www.hands4.com>