[Callers] Contras which feature a "Dublin Bay" figure

Jerome Grisanti via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 20 13:14:52 PST 2017

Kalia,

In Erik's dance, it appears partners are in adjacent lines of four (whether
women or men are in front depends on which side of the set you're on, also
which way the lines are turned. It also appears that the first 12 beats of
the Dublin Bay figure are as usual, but the last 4 beats are replaced by
outsides turning down and insides walking up to meet their partners.

--Jerome

Jerome Grisanti
660-528-0858
http://www.jeromegrisanti.com

"Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power
and magic in it." --Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 2:47 PM, Kalia Kliban via Callers <