[Callers] Another vote for "jets" and "rubies"

Angela DeCarlis via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Jan 18 09:09:27 PST 2017

Agreed with Jeff totally, on both points.  I teach role swap workshops
periodically, and palm direction is the single best indicator of role there
is.  Ties, bands, pins, etc aren't nearly as versatile or useful,
especially when you intend to switch roles mid-dance.  Because of that, I'm
pretty religious about teaching palm direction early and often.

(Good question, though!)