[Callers] Contras which feature a "Dublin Bay" figure

lynn ackerson via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Jan 17 15:00:58 PST 2017

And my version "Please don't call me surely":

D,I Please Don't Call Me Surely      Lynn AckersonA1: Neighbor dosido

      Neighbor swing

A2: Down hall 4 in line, turn alone (4)

      Continue down hall walking backward (4)

       Come uphall 4 in line, turn alone (4)

       Continue up hall walking backwards (4)

B1: Circle L ¾

       Partnerswing

B2: Ladies chain

       Lefthand star

    On Tuesday, January 17, 2017 2:56 PM, Donna Hunt via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net> wrote:

  Here's one I wrote.  I mostly use the Balance and swing in B1 (read below)

Mark and Robin's Nest

 | by Donna Hunt | Duple Improper |

 | Start with Actives (# 1 couple) in the center of line of 4 facing down the hall. |
| A1 | Down the hall as in the "Gay Gordon" couple dance    (3 steps forward turn alone and 3 steps backward)
 Repeat up the hall to place    (3 steps forward turn alone and 3 steps backward. Note: dancers end facing down the hall) |
| A2 | (Bend the line)    Circle Left 1x
 Do-Si-Do Neighbor |
| B1 | Actives Gypsy (or Neighbor Balance)
 Neighbor Swing |
| B2 | Long Lines Fwd and Back
 Actives Swing |

 To honor the wedding of Mark and Robin Schaffer on Oct 19, 2003, and the home (nest) they created. |

Donna
Web Site:  donnahuntcaller.com
Email: dhuntdancer at aol.com
Cell:  215-565-6050