[Callers] Contras which feature a "Dublin Bay" figure

Linda Leslie via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Jan 16 14:46:09 PST 2017

Al Olson used the move in his dance “Leaving Home”. It was published in Give & Take by Larry Jennings in 2004. Larry spent a number of years putting this book together, so the dance was written well before this. I did not find the dance in Zesty Contras, Larry’s fist book, published in 1988; but this might mean that Larry did not have space to include it, rather than it had not been written yet.  If I were of a betting nature…..I would bet that the dance was from the 1980’s, maybe 1990’s.
Linda