[Callers] Favorite NWT dances

Michael Barraclough via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Jan 13 20:47:03 PST 2017

My goto no-walkthrough contra is Frederick('s) Contra by Tom Hinds
(it's in Give and Take).
Formation: Contra, duple improper
A1- Men do-si-do; ladies allemande left 1½
A2- Partner balance and swing
B1- Down the hall 4-in-line, turn as couples; return, bend the line
B2- Circle left ¾ and swing neighbor
Men look on left diagonal to find new neighbor gent in A1.
Michael Barraclough