[Callers] Four face fours

Bob Green via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Jan 8 11:45:04 PST 2017

Here is the one that you inspired, Luke:

 *Luke, Your Not My Father*       4X4 by Bob Green

A1 Long lines forward and back
     Swing your corner
A2 Sides face, Grand square (no reverse)
B1 With the one you swung, balance and box the Gnat and Pull by right,
     Pull by left, pul by right
B2 Balance and Swing your partner(end facing original direction -new corner)

http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/491-luke-you-re-not-my-father-by-bob-green-4x4

Bob Green
bobgreen at swbell.net
St. Louis

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 9:01 PM, Luke Donforth via Callers <