[Callers] Gene Murrow Workshop in Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego

Martha Wild via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Feb 6 10:54:17 PST 2017

Gene Murrow is giving a caller’s workshop, details below, on Monday evening. This is open to ECD and contra caller’s if you are interested and can attend. I’ve put the details below:

"The caller's workshop with Gene Murrow will be at Casa de Las Campanas at 18655 W Bernardo Drive in Rancho Bernardo. A donation of $20/person is requested. This is the campus where Priscilla [one of our dancers] lives.  Workshop starts at 6:30 and ends at 9:30. Here's what Priscilla says:

'Casa has 3 major construction projects going on right now.  Car-pooling will help the parking situation  Attendees will bear right up the hill as they enter the campus from W. Bernardo Dr. and go to the Sur Building reception area.  That is the main entrance to Casa. I will be waiting to point down the hall to the Craft Room.  Rest rooms close by.  I'm pretty sure wifi is available in the Craft Room.'"