[Callers] Another vote for "jets" and "rubies"

Cara Sawyer via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Feb 1 11:52:58 PST 2017

Regarding Chicago's Queer Contra: The principal organizer moved away and a few folks are trying to revive it.
There they were using bands and bares and I spoke with many that, though the gender-neutral tone was awesome, as a general consensus the words bands and bares sound exactly the same thru a mic.
Cara
(Chicago)

Sent to you using thumbs.