[Callers] Has this dance already been written?

Tom Hinds twhinds at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 25 13:38:21 PST 2017

Bree, I'll definitely put your dance on my list to call soon.

We could kick around choreographic ideas for a good long time.  Here's what I came up with after seeing yours:

Becket, left prog.

A1. Circle left 3/4 pass through, do si do
A2 Gypsy and swing this new N
B1 Chain left diag.............
B2 ladies cross the set passing right shoulders (in current set of 4) and swing partner.

It's not a great dance for experienced men.  They never leave their side of the set except for the circle.

Sent from my iPad