[Callers] Has this dance already been written?

Bree Kalb breekalb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 09:42:00 PST 2017

I composed this to have a fairly easy way to introduce diagonal moves to a
group that isn't familiar with them. I don’t usually write dances without a
N swing, but my attempts to include one haven’t gone well. Suggestions
welcome.

If it’s original, I’ll call it ChainChainChain    Improper

A1 N dosido into long lines, Gents face out; Ladies face in. Balance F&B,
Box circulate

A2 In these longlines (Ladies face out, Gents face in, partner on the
right) Balance the wave, Partner Swg

B1 on left diagonal, Ladies chain over and back to partner

B2 across the set, Ladies chain to N; Star Left