[Callers] star to hey?

Bob Green bobgreen at swbell.net
Fri Dec 22 20:05:09 PST 2017

I just remembered, along with Rick O' Shay's Hey, I have one where the
progression out of the star is a half hey on the left diagonal, Star Hey
Night.
http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/125-star-hey-night

A nice dance...but a tough teach....   )))

bob
<http://dancevideos.childgrove.org/contra/contra-modern/125-star-hey-night>

On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 8:55 PM, Luke Donforth via Callers <