[Callers] Holiday Contra

Rich Sbardella richsbardella at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:43:35 PST 2017

Here are a few additional titles from my collection.  Some may require a
stretch because every family has its own holiday traditions.

Forgotten Treasure - Beth Parkes (the present that was hidden and saved for
last)
Turkey Trot - Unknown
Rings & Things - Tom Lehmann
Box the Cat - Lisa Greenleaf (Or die trying!)
Wrinkled Ribbon - Melanie Axel-Lute
Peace Through Dance - Perry Shafran
Hot Buttered Rolls - Perry Shafran
The Social Butterfly - John Coffman
Out of the Kitchen - Erik Hoffman (Mom was always too busy cooking to come
out and eat)
Petronella for Peace - Devin Nordson
Leap of Faith - Bob Isaacs
Cows are Watching - (Creche) Bill Pope
Star Trek (Three Kings) -Mike Richardson
United We Dance - Bob Isaacs
All You Can Eat - Ted Crane
Return 2 Sender - (wrong size) - Bob Isaacs

I also have a dance I collected that I call Give the Box to Ally somewhere.

If you can provide a title and author I would be delighted.

*Give the Box to Allie *(Becket)

A1  CL 3/4, N Swg
A2  LL, P RH Bal, Pull P R, Pull N Left
B1  Along the Line RH Bal, Box Gnat, Gents All L 1-1/2
B2  P B&S

Happy Holidays,
Rich