[Callers] Holiday Contra

Dorcas Hand handd51 at tekkmail.com
Thu Dec 14 14:04:23 PST 2017

I have been curating holiday dances every time they come up on this list (or elsewhere) and just put this program together for Saturday. They aren’t all easy, but perhaps the compilation will be useful to others.

Thanks so much for the ones I’ve gotten from this list over the last while.
Dorcas Hand
Houston