[Callers] Name that dance (5-cpl, square+middle)

Yaron Shragai yaron.shra at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 09:08:41 PST 2017

Hi,
I picked up this dance at Flurry '17.  Iirc, the caller (I think it was Bob
Isaacs, not sure, it was near the end of the festival, it's all kinda
fuzzy...) said he picked it up at another festival and didn't know the name
of it.  He named the caller that he got it from - but I don't remember the
name...

Formation: square with a cpl in the middle (i.e. 5 cpls)
A:
Middle cpl 1/2 R&L with cpl #1, which becomes new middle cpl
That cpl uses momentum from courtesy turn to turn twd cpl #2, 1/2 R&L with
that cpl
Cpl #2 becomes middle, 1/2 R&L with cpl #3
Cpl #3 becomes middle, 1/2 R&L with cpl #4
Cpl #4 becomes middle [turns to face current #1, which is orig middle]
B:
Couples currently along up/dn axis (heads+middle) turn back on ptnr, now
all can form 2 rings of 5, circle L/R;
Ptnr swing (some ppl may have to spin around to find Ptnr)

Thanks!
Yaron Shragai