[Callers] Waltz-Time Contra Choreography

Ric Goldman - Letsdance via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Aug 8 12:22:01 PDT 2017

Hi Tony,

Actually, it seemed to work pretty easily.  I sometimes have to be a bit laborious in the teaching getting folks to sync up with the tempo.  I find counting the steps helpful, and after a few times folks adjust to the timing.

Here’s a video of one of my earliest attempts with the dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxbEGgYqhhc

Hope this helps.

Thanx, Ric