[Callers] Ralph Sweet's Birthday Dance

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Apr 18 18:32:37 PDT 2017

Hello Friends,

I am hosting/organizing a contra dance on Sunday evening, May 21st, to
celebrate Ralph Sweet's 88th birthday.  This is the last dance in Ralph's
Shindig in the Barn series this season, and next season is not a
certainty.  Ralph's son Walter is part of a trio of musicians that will be
providing the dance music.

We are planning this dance as a tribute, and a thank you to Ralph for all
he is to the dance community, and I am hoping for multiple callers to
participate.  If you are available, and would like to call a dance please
send me a message.  I can program in about 10 callers, and I will reserve
slots on a first come, first serve basis.

Please consider helping us to make this dance at Ralph's barn a celebration!

Rich Sbardella
Stafford, CT