[Callers] Ladies Chain to Allemande Left (Was: Does this dance already exist?)

Jacob or Nancy Bloom via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Thu Apr 13 12:34:54 PDT 2017

My dance You Married My Daughter (written in 1987) has a Ladies Chain into
an Allemande Left, although I find it less confusing to teach it as "ladies
pull by, allemande left with the opposite gent.

You Married My Daughter
Jacob Bloom
Duple Improper

Balance in long lines (gents facing out), slide past to right
Balance left and right, slide to left
Balance in long lines, allemande right 3/4
Gents allemande left once and a half
Balance and swing partner
   end facing across
Promenade across
Ladies pull by, allemande left with opposite gent to long lines

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 5:51 PM, Don Veino via Callers <

jandnbloom at gmail.com
http://jacobbloom.net/
View my Arlington Food Pantry fundraiser at
https://www.youcaring.com/arlington-food-pantry-621657