[Callers] How do you organize your Dance Card Boxes ? Categories or Other Suggestions ?

April Blum via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Apr 9 10:32:03 PDT 2017

I believe that at some point in every dance, you and your partner are on the same side, usually swinging, so from that perspective all dances can start in Becket, just depends on where you decide A1 is. So I would not find dances that begin in Becket a useful category.

I do collect dances that start in Becket and DO NOT begin circle three places and ________ (swing, pass, etc) your neighbor. It's a small percentage.