[Callers] How do you organize your Dance Card Boxes ? Categories or Other Suggestions ?

Cheryl Joyal via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Apr 7 21:40:21 PDT 2017

Thanks Jack !  What a great list !

I like some of the ones I was stuck on where to put - e.g. basics.

Appreciate it !

Cheryl Joyal
clmjoyal at gmail.com
clmjoyal at aol.com
630-667-3284 (cell)

On Apr 7, 2017, at 11:31 PM, Jack Mitchell <jmitchell.nc at gmail.com> wrote:

My current set (probably due for modification / update soon).  In particular, I really need to improve the divisions in "smooth" dances.  But it has served me reasonably well for a while now....  You are welcome to what of it is useful.  Hope it helps!

Basics
Smooth (with heys)
Smooth (without)
Orbits
Stars
Eyes/Gypsy
Ring Balance
Rory O'Moore
Long to Short Waves
Waves
Allemande (without waves of any sort)
Along the set (pull by's, zig zag, big oval promenade, etc)
Down the hall
Star Promenade
Square Thru
Tune Specific