[Callers] How do you organize your Dance Card Boxes ? Categories or Other Suggestions ?

Richard Hart via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Apr 7 21:33:32 PDT 2017

I have 4 categorizes for my dances in my card box.:

1. Easy contras
2. Medium difficulty contras
3. Hardest contras.
4. Triplets, circles, scatter mixers, etc.

Each dance clearly states the type: proper, improper, becket, etc. at the
top of the card.

The thing that I can't do, but sometimes might like to do is to search for
dances with particular calls such as hey, petronella turn, etc. That might
be easier if I kept my dances on a tablet.

As I plan for a dance, I will go through each stack and pick out the dances
of that type that I might like to call. And depending on the crowd, I can
easily adjust the difficulty level up or down during the dance.

On Fri, Apr 7, 2017 at 9:20 PM, Cheryl Joyal via Callers <