[Callers] Fw: Does this dance exist? Calling Joy Greenwolfe - Calling Joy Greenwolfe

Joy Greenwolfe via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Sep 18 15:33:38 PDT 2016

Dan,

Your dance has a similar sequence in the A part of my dance Gypsy Chase, but yours looks like a difference dance to me.  Mine looks like this:

Gypsy Chase  		Joy Greenwolfe, March 2006
Improper

A1 	Long lines forward and back (8)
  	Gents Allemande L 1.5 (8)
A2  	Gents pick up partner, Star Promenade, Butterfly Whirl (4,4)
     	Ladies lead 1/2 a Hey (LR, NL, GR, P) (8)
B1  	Partner Balance & Swing (16)  (Ladies’ original side)
B2  	Gypsy Chase - Ladies gypsy by the R shoulder x1
		while Gents fall in behind Neighbor to chase her half way to the other side.
	Neighbor Swing (8)

Gypsy Chase Revisited is in Becket with the partner and neighbor interaction reversed.

Hope this helps~
Joy Greenwolfe