[Callers] Just had to share this:

Amy Cann via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sat Sep 10 14:14:48 PDT 2016

It's 5:00. At 7:30 tonight I'll be calling a dance for about 150 Putney
School teens freshly-returned from their Long Fall wilderness trips.
They'll be smelly and exuberant.

An hour ago at 4:00 I was planning my program and had a sudden wave of
"Gosh, I'm sick of my own material."

You know how it's easy to stick to the tried-and-true favorites you *know*
will work?

But once in a while your repertoire starts to feel like the pillowcase when
you've been stuck sick in bed for too long? You turn it over and over but
you can't find a fresh cool spot anymore?

So I went to my gmail <sharedweight> archive, typed in "circle mixer",
browsed a bunch of old threads, and am now going out the door freshly
invigorated.

What a vital, valuable,  inspiring community this is.

Thanks, all of you.

Amy