[Callers] Headset mics, take two

Rich Sbardella via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Wed Sep 7 12:28:35 PDT 2016

I previously mentioned that I use an Audio Technica System 10, but in fact,
WE use three system 10s.  My wife Lynn and I, call duet singing calls with
two handhelds, and I often use the headset at ONS parties.  If one
receiver, or mic,dies, I can change the pairing as needed.  I can also use
all three at once if needed.   The system 10 automatically senses
interference and changes channels/frequencies when needed. I was having
problems with RF interference using my Carvin headset.

I also have a Energizer rapid charger that allows me to charge batteries on
the way, or at a gig, if needed.  It is quit convenient.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Sue C. Hulsether via Callers <