[Callers] Headset mics, take two

Aahz via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Tue Sep 6 07:25:15 PDT 2016

On Mon, Sep 05, 2016, Kalia Kliban via Callers wrote:

> I sent this last week but got a message from Dave Casserly telling me the
> message had been marked as spam, so I'm guessing it mostly disappeared into
> everyone's lint filter.  I've read the previous threads on headsets going
> back to 2014 and there aren't a lot of specifics. JoLaine, if you're reading
> this, I'd love to know what model you use. You mentioned that it was a Shure
> and that you loved it.  And Rich Sbardella mentioned last year that his
> Shure had been giving him trouble.  Rich, what model is yours, and are you
> happy with your replacement?

Like J.D., I got your message but didn't have anything directly useful.
However, if you're otherwise happy with the mic that crapped out, why not
simply get two to replace it (and have a backup)?

I'm not doing anywhere near as much work as you are, but I'm still
working toward bringing backups of all critical equipment with me.
--
Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                        http://rule6.info/