[Callers] Favorite dance to teach a ladies chain?

Jack Mitchell via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Sun Sep 4 05:37:23 PDT 2016

Richard said:
"My first dance with a courtesy turn may use it with a promenade,
depending on the crowd. Then move on to dances with a chain or R&L.
Once the turn is understood and well done, the others are easy."

And thus we come to why teaching moves with a courtesy turn is so much
easier in New England (where promenade and courtesy turn are both done in
the same position).  Oh how much easier if we all did a "New England
promenade."

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 11:47 AM Richard Hart via Callers <

Jack Mitchell
Durham, NC