[Callers] Square dance calling book - What would you like to see?

Tony Parkes via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Fri Oct 28 12:45:27 PDT 2016

Ron Blechner wrote:

> Can the book have a digital version with embedded hyperlinks to relevant videos?
It sounds like a great idea, but I’m not sure it’s practical. We’ve been trying to create a digital version of the contra book, but the call charts keep blowing up. If anyone can suggest ways to go digital (not our specialty), feel free.

I’m also concerned that the links may go bad, even though YouTube videos have been pretty steadily available so far. I do plan to mention relevant videos by name of dance and/or caller so readers can do their own searches.

Tony Parkes
Billerica, Mass.
www.hands4.com<http://www.hands4.com>