[Callers] Ralph Page Style

Neal Schlein via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Oct 17 15:26:33 PDT 2016

Thanks for pointing that out!  I was aware of the fact but didn't think of
it here.

The older New England swings also would have been 2-hand swings, which lend
themselves to a different choreographic flow--for example, swinging and
casting down the outside.  Not a very nice transition from a ballroom
swing, but perfectly lovely from a 2-hand turn and showcasing the English
heritage.
Neal

Neal Schlein
Youth Services Librarian, Mahomet Public Library

Currently reading: *The Different Girl* by Gordon Dahlquist
Currently learning: How to set up an automated email system.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 5:11 PM, via Callers <callers at lists.sharedweight.net