[Callers] Gender is a construct, Do-si-do

Jeremy Gmail via Callers callers at lists.sharedweight.net
Mon Oct 17 14:51:04 PDT 2016

It raises some interesting points that go to the heart of discrimination.

The reality is that you will always discriminate, and trying to eliminate discrimination doesn't work.

What does work is moving towards a less discriminatory approach.  Tackle the big ones, and then move on to the new big ones.

I find it fascinating to look at the discrimination that used to be so pervasive that we didn't even notice it, and now is totally unacceptable.

What will be the next shift in public perception?

Jeremy